Please read these terms of service and all referenced materials carefully before using Tetrix
Any provisions, which are contrary to these Terms of Service, are not part of the contract, unless we explicitly and in writing agree that these provisions shall be valid.
“Agreement” means these Terms of Service and all materials referred or linked to in these Terms of Service.
“Communication Services” means third-party forums, online communities, blogs, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other social media communication facilities (such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) linked to or from the Service that enable Customer to communicate with the public at large or with a group.
“Contact Information” means the name, email address, phone number, online user name(s), telephone number, postal address, and similar information voluntarily submitted by Customer, as well as navigational data relating to each Customer. Contact Information does not include Sensitive Information.
“Customer Data” means all Contact Information and other permitted information submitted by Customer to, or collected by Customer via, the Service. Customer Data does not include Sensitive Information.
“Customer Materials” means all materials that Customer provides or posts, uploads, inputs or submits for public display through the Service. Suggestions, feedback and comments relating to the functionality or use of the Service provided by Customer personnel to Tetrix Project are not Customer Materials. Customer Materials does not include Sensitive Information.
“Customer” means the person or entity using the Service and identified in the applicable statement or Order Form as the Tetrix Project customer.
“Tetrix Project” means Tetrix Project and any entity which directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with Tetrix Project. “Tetrix Project Content” means all information, data, text, messages, software, sound, music, video, photographs, graphics, images, and tags incorporated into the Service by Tetrix Project.
“Order Form” means the Tetrix Project approved form by which Customer agrees to subscribe to the Service.
“Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person including name, identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. Personal Data may include Sensitive Information.
“Sensitive Information” means credit or debit card numbers, personal financial account information, Social Security numbers, passport numbers, driver’s license numbers or similar identifiers, racial or ethnic origin, physical or mental health condition or information, other employment, financial or health information, and information specific to an individual’s physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity.
“Tetrix Service” means the particular edition and elements of Tetrix Project’s Tetrix applications, tools and platform subscribed to by Customer under an Order Form, and developed, operated, and maintained by Tetrix Project, accessible via tetrix.xyz or another designated URL, and any ancillary online or offline products and services provided to Customer by Tetrix Project, to which Customer is being granted access pursuant to this Agreement and an Order Form. The Service includes the Tetrix Project Content, and does not include training services, consulting services, and Third-Party Products.
“Third-Party Products” means professional services, online web-based applications and offline software products that are provided by third parties, interoperate with or are used in connection with the Service, and are identified as being provided by third parties.
“Third-Party Sites” means third-party websites linked to from within the Service, including without limitation Communications Services.
“User(s)” means Customer’s employees, representatives, consultants, contractors or agents who are authorized to use the Service for the benefit of Customer and who have been supplied user identifications and passwords by Customer (or by Tetrix Project at Customer’s request).
- Access: During the Term and as provided in this Agreement, Tetrix Project will provide Customer access to use the Service. Only the individual customer associated with an account may access the Service.
- Limits: Tetrix Project may limit the use of certain features of the Service in its sole discretion. Tetrix Project may suspend, limit, or terminate the Service for any reason at any time without notice.
- Modifications: Tetrix Project modifies the Service from time to time, including by adding or deleting features and functions, in an effort to improve its customers’ experience. Nothing in this Agreement shall prohibit Tetrix Project from making such changes to the Service. Tetrix Project reserves the right to provide some or all elements of the Service through use of third party providers at any time without need of prior notice to any and all users thereof.
Rights of Use and Licenses
We retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to the Website and Service unless explicitly granted to you pursuant to this Agreement.
Upon successful registration for the Service and payment of Fees (as applicable) Tetrix hereby grants to User the worldwide, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable right to use the Service for the term and subject to the provisions of this Agreement. Customer accepts such grant of rights.
The User is aware that the Service contains open source components and such components are governed by the respective open source licenses.
Fees and Payment
Fees are based on the amount placed by the customer with inclusion of Gas Fees, as indicated on the app, to which is added on top of the preliminary amount. If Customer purchases and digital assets within Tetrix Project, Customer authorizes to use a third party to process payments, and consents to the disclosure of Customer’s payment information to such third party. All payment obligations are non-cancelable and all amounts paid are non-refundable.
Tetrix Proprietary Rights
This is an Agreement for access to and use of the Service, and Customer is not granted a license to any software by this Agreement. The Service, including all intellectual property rights therein and derivatives and modifications thereto, belong to and is the property of Tetrix Project or its licensors (if any).
The Tetrix Project Content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, performed, or distributed in any way, and Customer agrees not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, or create derivative works based on the Tetrix Project Content, or Service in whole or in part, by any means, except as expressly authorized in writing by Tetrix Project. Tetrix, the Tetrix logo, Tetrix Project, and other marks used by Tetrix Project from time to time are trademarks and the property of Tetrix Project. The appearance, layout, color scheme, and design of the Tetrix site are protected trade dress. Customer does not receive any right or license to use the foregoing.
Customer's Propreitary Rights
As between the parties, Customer shall own and retain all rights to the Customer Materials, Customer Data and any works specifically created by Tetrix Project for transfer to Customer where a separate written agreement grants ownership of the work to Customer. All Personal Data collected by or supplied to Tetrix Project will at all times be owned by the individual identified by such Personal Data.
This Agreement does not grant Tetrix Project any ownership rights to Customer Materials, Customer Data, Personal Data, or Sensitive information. Customer grants permission to Tetrix Project and its licensors to use the Customer Materials and Customer Data only as necessary to provide the Service to Customer, and not for any other purpose.
Customer, User, and Personal Data
Tetrix Project may monitor use of the Service by all of its customers and use data related to such use in an aggregate and anonymous manner, including to compile statistical and performance information related to the provision and operation of the Service. Customer agrees that Tetrix Project may use and publish such information, provided that such information does not incorporate any Customer Data and/or identify Customer.
CUSTOMER AGREES NOT TO USE THE SERVICE TO COLLECT, MANAGE OR PROCESS SENSITIVE INFORMATION. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Tetrix Project DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY THAT MAY ARISE FROM CUSTOMER’S USE OF THE SERVICE TO COLLECT OR MANAGE SENSITIVE INFORMATION. CUSTOMER AGREES THAT ALL USERS WILL BE AT LEAST TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE AND THAT ALL CUSTOMER DATA AND PERSONAL DATA SUBMITTED BY CUSTOMER IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES WILL RELATE TO USERS AND/OR INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE AT LEAST TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE.
Customer will indemnify, defend and hold Tetrix Project harmless, at its expense, against any third-party claim, suit, action, or proceeding (each, an “Action”) brought against Tetrix Project (and its officers, directors, employees, agents, service providers, licensors, and affiliates) by a third party not affiliated with Tetrix Project to the extent that such Action is based upon or arises out of
- Customer’s use of the Service;
- Customer’s noncompliance with or breach of this Agreement,
- Customer’s use of Third-Party Products,
- the unauthorized use of the Service by any other person using Customer’s User information, or
- Customer’s unauthorized use, collection, storage, processing, or disclosure of Personal Data
- imposes an obligation on Tetrix Project;
- requires Tetrix Project to make an admission; or
- imposes liability not covered by these indemnifications or places restrictions on Tetrix Project without Tetrix Project’s prior written consent.
Tetrix Project shall use commercially reasonable efforts to: notify Customer in writing within thirty (30) days of Tetrix Project’s becoming aware of any such claim; give Customer sole control of the defense or settlement of such a claim (provided that Customer may not settle any such claim unless the settlement unconditionally releases Tetrix Project of all liability); and provide Customer (at Customer’s expense) with any and all information and assistance reasonably requested by Customer to handle the defense or settlement of the claim. Customer shall not accept any settlement that
Customer agrees that Customer Data, Sensitive Information, and Personal Data may be collected and used by Tetrix Project in connection with the Services and Customer hereby consents to such use and collection.
About these terms
Limitations on Use and Disclaimer of Warranties.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE AND/OR ACCESS OF TETRIX IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL RISK ASSOCIATED THEREWITH. TETRIX PROVIDES ALL THE INFORMATION HEREIN ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TETRIX MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES ABOUT THE VIABILITY, ACCURACY, AND/OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TETRIX DISCLAIMS IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES HEREIN IS OR WILL BE MERCHANTABLE, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURATE, TIMELY, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, OR NON-INFRINGING. TETRIX DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT ITS INFORMATION OR CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, IS ERROR-FREE, RELIABLE, ACCURATE, TIMELY, USEFUL, ADEQUATE, COMPLETE OR SUITABLE, OR THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA RESULTING FROM DELAYS, AND ANY SERVICE INTERRUPTION CAUSED BY IT OR OF THIRD PARTIES. TETRIX IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TRANSMISSION ERRORS OR CORRUPTION OR COMPROMISE OF DATA CARRIED OVER LOCAL OR INTERCHANGE TELECOMMUNICATION CARRIERS. USERS IN THE TERRITORIAL JURISDICTIONS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE PHILIPPINES ARE STRICTLY AND EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM USING, SUBSCRIBING, AND/OR PARTICIPATING IN TETRIX IN ANY MANNER OR FORM.
The material herein is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice or an offer or solicitation to buy or sell securities. The information contained herein is not intended to be used as a general guide to investing, or as a source of any specific investment recommendations, and makes no implied or express recommendations concerning the manner in which any person’s account should or would be handled, as appropriate investment strategies depend upon the individual’s investment objectives.
- The information relevant to the foregoing, and by providing your information as provided herein does not constitute an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation of any security or any other product or service by Tetrix or regardless of whether such security, product or service is referenced in this site or in previous communications. Furthermore, nothing in this website and in the Tetrix Network is intended to provide tax, legal, or investment advice and nothing herein should be construed as a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold any investment or security or to engage in any investment strategy or transaction. Tetrix does not represent that the securities, products, or services discussed in this website and in any of its relevant and affiliate platforms are suitable for any particular investor. You are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, investment strategy, security or related transaction is appropriate for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances, and risk tolerance. You should consult your business advisor, attorney, or tax and accounting advisor relevant to your specific business, legal or tax situation.
- None of the material on this site and in the Tetrix Network, is to be construed as a solicitation, recommendation or offer to buy or sell any security, financial product or instrument. Please be guided that the Tetrix website may contain certain statements, estimates and projections that are “forward-looking statements.” All statements other than statements of historical fact on this website are forward-looking statements and include statements and assumptions relating to: plans and objectives of management for future operations or economic performance; conclusions and projections about current and future economic and political trends and conditions; and projected financial results and results of operations. These statements can generally be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology including “may,” “believe,” “will,” “expect,” “anticipate,” “estimate,” “continue”, “rankings,” “intend,” “outlook,” “potential,” or other similar words. Tetrix does not make any guarantees, representations, or warranties (express or implied) about the accuracy of such forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements involve certain risks, uncertainties, and assumptions and other factors that are difficult to predict. Readers are cautioned that actual results of the investments referenced in the Tetrix website could differ materially from forward- looking statements; and readers of the Tetrix website are cautioned not to view forward-looking statements as actual results or place undue reliance on forward-looking statements. Moreover, any descriptions of fund terms set forth therein are only a summary of certain terms, are not intended to be complete, and are qualified in their entirety by the offering documents, subscription documents and other constituent documents of the applicable fund, which would need to be reviewed in order to receive a comprehensive set of terms and provisions.
- Transactions involving cryptocurrency involve significant risks, and you should not enter into any transactions unless you have fully understood all such risks and have independently determined that such transactions are appropriate for you. Any discussion of the risks contained herein with respect to any product should not be considered a disclosure of all risks or a complete discussion of the risks that are mentioned. You should neither construe any of the material contained herein as business, financial, investment, hedging, trading, legal, regulatory, tax, or accounting advice nor make Tetrix or any of its representatives the primary basis for any investment decisions made by or on behalf of you, your accountants, or your managed or fiduciary accounts. You are encouraged to consult your business advisor, attorney, and tax and accounting advisors concerning any contemplated transactions.
- These Terms and Conditions are not intended to, and will not, transfer or grant any rights in or to the information other than those which are specifically described herein, and all rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Tetrix or the third party providers from whom Tetrix has obtained the information. You are required to read and abide by any additional terms and conditions that may be posted on the Tetrix site from time to time, including those that concern information obtained from specific third party providers. Tetrix shall have no liability to you for monetary damages on account of the information provided to you via its website and other related resources.
- You will indemnify Tetrix and hold it harmless with respect to any liabilities (including all costs of investigation and defense) and other damages that directly or indirectly that be may derived from the failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions hereunder, including, but not limited to, any liability or damage that directly or indirectly may derive from any use of the Tetrix website and any and all related resources to make investment decisions or any breach by you or by any of your agents or representatives of these Terms and Conditions.
- Tetrix may change the provisions of this Agreement at any time. You can review the most current version of the Agreement by clicking on the “Terms and Conditions” link on the Site (https://tetrix.xyz/terms) If you continue to use, subscribe, and/or participate in Tetrix after the latter makes changes to the provisions of this Agreement, you are deemed to have signified your acceptance of the revised Agreement. It is incumbent upon the user, subscriber, and/or participant to check these terms and conditions periodically for any changes.
- If any provision of this Agreement is declared illegal or unenforceable, its invalidity shall not affect the other provisions of this Agreement that can be given effect without the invalid provision. If any provision of this Agreement does not comply with any Law, such provision to the extent possible shall be interpreted in such a manner to comply with such Law, or if such interpretation is not possible, it shall be deemed to satisfy the minimum requirements thereof. These terms cover the entire agreement between you and Tetrix regarding the Tetrix Network. If these terms are considered an offer by Tetrix, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.