This global privacy statement provides an overview of Tetrix’s most common
processing activities of your personal data. Please note that certain specific
processing activities may be subject to a separate and tailored privacy
In the event any translation of this global privacy statement is prepared, the English version of this global privacy statement shall prevail in case of conflicts between the different language versions. The personal data obtained from the user is entered and stored within the Tetrix’s authorized information and communications system and will only be accessed by Tetrix’s authorized personnel. Tetrix has instituted appropriate organizational, technical and physical security measures to ensure the protection of the personal data as may be entered herein.
Except for certain information that is required by law, your decision to provide any personal data to Tetrix is voluntary. You will therefore not be subject to adverse consequences if you do not wish to provide Tetrix with your personal data. However, please note that if you do not provide certain information, Tetrix may not be able to accomplish some or all of the purposes outlined in this global privacy statement, and you may not be able to use certain tools and systems which require the use of such personal data.
Tetrix may collect, use, transfer, disclose and otherwise process your personal data in the context of facilitating communication with you (including in case of emergencies), operating, and managing Tetrix’s business operations, complying with legal requirements, monitoring your use of Tetrix’s systems, undertaking data analytics and/or in certain cases, recruitment.
Tetrix will not use your personal data for purposes that are incompatible with the purposes listed in this global privacy statement, unless it is required or authorized by law, or it is in your own vital interest to do so.
Tetrix processes your personal data as permitted by applicable data privacy laws and its internal policies.
Tetrix processes your personal data for the purposes set out in this global privacy statement for one or more of the following reasons: (i) because Tetrix is required to do so for compliance with a legal obligation to which it is subject, (ii) because such information is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, (iii) because the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Tetrix or by a third party (as described in the last sentence of this paragraph), or (iv) where necessary in order to protect the vital interests of any person. Tetrix has legitimate interests in collecting and processing personal data, for example:
For any questions about data protection you may contact us via email@example.com.
To ensure that Tetrix’s networks and information are secure, (2) to administer and generally conduct business and (3) to prevent fraud. In addition, Tetrix may process your sensitive data and/or make automated decisions concerning you where permitted by applicable law and/or with your prior consent and for the purposes mentioned in this privacy statement.
Access to your personal data within Tetrix will be limited to those corporate officers and/or employees who have a need to know the information for the purposes described in this global privacy statement, which may include personnel in Security, HR, IT, Compliance, Legal, Finance and Accounting, Corporate Investigations and Internal Audit. All employees within Tetrix will generally have access to your contact information.
Furthermore, your personal data may be transferred to other Tetrix offices, affiliates, and/or and third parties, which may involve transferring your personal data to other countries.
Your personal data may be transferred or be accessible internationally throughout Tetrix’s global business and between its entities and affiliates. Furthermore, where there is a need, Tetrix may share your personal data with third parties, such as service providers and public authorities. Before doing so, Tetrix takes steps to protect your personal data.
Tetrix retains your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Furthermore, the information collected and stored in the portal shall only be used for the following purposes:
- Processing and reporting of documents related to the acquisition of the database in furtherance of Tetrix’s primary objectives, under certain conditions as required by law.
- Announcements / promotions of events, and other activities offered / organized by Tetrix, its partners, affiliates, and/or subsidiaries.
- Activities pertaining to establishing relations with future campaigns, investor/s, client/s as may be applicable to the purposes of Tetrix as well as its primary and incidental directives.
- Tetrix shall not disclose your personal information without your consent and shall retain this information over a period of ten years for the effective implementation and management of its purposes and/or fundraising campaigns, as may be applicable.
You have the right (in the circumstances and under the conditions, and subject to the exceptions, set out in applicable law to:
- Request access to the personal data we process about you: This right entitles you to know whether Tetrix holds personal data of you and, if so, obtain information on and a copy of those personal data.
- Request rectification of your personal data: This right entitles you to have your personal data be corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Object to the processing of your personal data: This right entitles you to request that Tetrix no longer processes your personal data.
- Request the erasure of your personal data: This right entitles you to request the erasure of your personal data, including where such personal data would no longer be necessary to achieve the purposes.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data: This right entitles you to request that Tetrix only processes your personal data in limited circumstances, including with your consent.
- Request portability of your personal data: This right entitles you to receive a copy (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) of personal data that you have provided to Tetrix, or request Tetrix to transmit such personal data to another data controller.
Please note, however, that certain personal data may be exempt from the above-mentioned rights pursuant to applicable data privacy or other laws and regulations.
If, despite Tetrix’s commitment and efforts to protect your personal data, you believe that your data privacy rights have been violated, we encourage and welcome you to communicate with Tetrix first via firstname.lastname@example.org first to seek resolution of any complaint.
I have read Tetrix’s Global Data Privacy Statement as provided in the foregoing and by filling up this form, I hereby unequivocally express my consent in favor of Tetrix to collect, record, organize, update or modify, retrieve, consult, use, consolidate, block, erase or destruct my personal data as part of my information, in accordance with and subject to the provisions of Data Privacy Laws.
Your choices and rights
- As laid out in relevant privacy legislation, you have the right to:
- Ask us to correct or update your personal data (where possible);
- Ask us to remove your personal data from our systems;
- Ask us for a copy of your Data processed, which may also be transferred to another data controller at your request; Withdraw your consent to process your personal data (only if consent was asked for a processing activity), which only affects processing activities that are based on your consent and doesn’t affect the validity of such processing activities before you have withdrawn your consent;
- Object to the processing of your personal data;